Mummaaaa... I don't want to marry now 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Mummaaaa... I don't want to marry now 🥺
Originally posted by: UULK5MT2QBNOA7A6
Mummaaaa... I don't want to marry now 🥺
Naah beta!! You don't have to 😎
Let's show them who we are 💪😉
We are the Rajputs 😎
Originally posted by: SUJ6D7B6OPO6CEIU
We are the Rajputs 😎
Yes 😎
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Behenji uska naam SSR hai not SS 😎
App aur apki betiyan abhi tak hangover mein kya ?
Mera bete ka future kaise hoga
Hangover me katega uska future🤣
Woh PA told SS sir so i asked. Anyway Short story is also not bad you anyway call him chote🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Hangover me katega uska future🤣
Woh PA told SS sir so i asked. Anyway Short story is also not bad you anyway call him chote🤣
Chote ka matlab younger bhi hota hai paagal 😆
Originally posted by: 5JBX2OGP5OSK5OMS
Nope. I had a business deal with the Birlas 🤣.
Birlas?😲🤑🤑 *runs behind you for rishta*🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Hangover me katega uska future🤣
Woh PA told SS sir so i asked. Anyway Short story is also not bad you anyway call him chote🤣
Sorry quoted my own post by mistake🥱
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Chote ka matlab younger bhi hota hai paagal 😆
I did English translation of it🤪
🤣