We need to have a birthday preparation discussion thread... What say?
It will be easy for us to discuss there.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We need to have a birthday preparation discussion thread... What say?
It will be easy for us to discuss there.
Originally posted by: X77QAIVHZRD47TAS
Aww...........Thank you...Bhagu.........aei tumahari liyae........
Aww
Thank you
🤣
Throwing Tomatoes planning 🤣
Well the thing is...I've been like this since I was kid...I've always been a "strict" older sister...if you give me a paper to edit then editing with constructive criticism is what you will get...I sound mean but i'm only trying to help her
Constructive criticism hurts when you receive it but that's what develops you.
It's always for our good.🤗

Bhagu your Dp is cute❤️
I read the The Great Gatsby. I know about the other books you have mentioned but haven't read them...I guess I just have a hard time connecting to those books. But one of the classics that I really liked was Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
I'm more attracted to cultural/historical fiction and dystopian novels. My all time favorite books are The Giver by Lois Lowry and The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. I actually cried when I read the Kite Runner...it's a sad but moving book. Have you read it?
Lovely choices. Have read them all. The Kite Runner is a real tearjerker. I even liked A Thousand Splendid Suns by the same author👍🏼
Have you read the Alchemist?
@Bhagu loved your dp! Daya!
Originally posted by: GKMZ3XQJUEBG5S6X
Lord have mercy..........on that boy.....unbelievable...........
Yes and his mom checks on his progress with our teacher every class. I'm like give the child some space to breathe🤢
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5