I hope we get clarification by today.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope we get clarification by today.
This AT will remain as it is and new AT they will come into existence once epis starts to air.
That's, what I understood from mods post.
I will be happy if this one remains open for most of us.
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Afsos hota hai, dil bhi yeh rota hai sapne sanjota hai... pagla hua soche yeh.. hum the mile tum se na jane Kyun... 💔
^RB to Prerna and we to our PreRish 💔
💔💔💔
Awesome gifs❤️
for now... till new epis come.Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
This AT will remain as it is and new AT they will come into existence once epis starts to air.
That's, what I understood from mods post.
I will be happy if this one remains open for most of us.
This at will stay but where is the question mark.
Generally in all forums Ats stay back until members/admin pulled them away to CFC now don't know... Hence clarity is required on the case.


Yaarr koi ksg ko vapas bulaooo😭😭
Look at his expression after the dialogue.... He's like.. "God! Yeh kya reveal kar diya maine? "...He's afraid of revealing his heart in front of her but still he couldn't contain himself when she's accusing him😭