Mostly yes...because they only control it...everyone will say what they do...for work..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mostly yes...because they only control it...everyone will say what they do...for work..
Originally posted by: WexQuasExort
Salman khans movies also do well..doesnt mean they r good or he knows acting ....majority of indian audiences r stupid...i have seen people going to hall with flower and agarbatti they will do puja as soon as their fav hero appears 🤪
You don't like some stars doesn't mean they aren't good or talentless or they can't Act, that is your personal dislike for those stars, not that whole world should also hate/dislike them.
Originally posted by: Radhe2712
We have all big stars who haven't saved their movies also which became Disaster/Flop, which didn't mean Audience doesn't love them. They do love even if you fail coz they know you will bounce back.
The difference between a star and Alia is that a star can make a shockingly bad film a hit, whereas Alia need good films for her to do well, and these good projects she gets through the benefits of nepotism.
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
This is hilarious, you think I'm lying? why would I lie?... I'm not Salman.
You Hate Salman, you came in this thread coz I made this, you will oppose everything which i will say, will go to any length just to oppose me, everything u say in my threads are always LIE.
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
The difference between a star and Alia is that a star can make a shockingly bad film a hit, whereas Alia need good films for her to do well, and these good projects she gets through the benefits of nepotism.
In this thread only you can see ppl are amazed how Badrinath Ki Dulhania kind of films are Super Hit, which proves that she has made them SUPER HIT, hence proved.
Originally posted by: Radhe2712
You Hate Salman, you came in this thread coz I made this, you will oppose everything which i will say, will go to any length just to oppose me, everything u say in my threads are always LIE.
lmao, what?.. first of all, I'm not lying, I really have watched those films, secondly, I'm not opposing you just for the sake of opposing you, you have made other threads recently and I have not posted in them, this particular thread your claim was so outlandish that I was compelled to post..... now you are free to believe what you want, I don't care. 😆
young people age between 20 - 30 are crazy about her.
I’m going to pray for them tonight. May god show them the light in that dark passage they remain in.
I'm first to say that Alia is one of the best actresses of bollywood and not just her generation.
But in an industry as mediocre as bollywood where 3-4 really good films are produced every year with lengthy and good female roles and it's happen that Alia is in 2 of them, how can the audience not like her?
She's also in every magazine, she's on youtube, everything she does results in an article.
It's called brainwashing..
Of course, the audience is not forced to like her, but frankly nobody likes to follow losers (for example, even if SRK still has many fans, many stopped following him after his mediocre BO numbers), bragging right is also a factor especially for young people.
Originally posted by: Radhe2712
You don't like some stars doesn't mean they aren't good or talentless or they can't Act, that is your personal dislike for those stars, not that whole world should also hate/dislike them.
😆 thanks for proving my point
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I’m going to pray for them tonight. May god show them the light in that dark passage they remain in.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatts-sister-shaheen-bhatt-gets-engaged-to-ishaan-mehra-flaunts-diamond-ring-in-dreamy-pics_233683
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
We have yet to see a Big Blockbuster from her, she is in news for all the wrong reasons. Her Attitude problem has swept away all the work coming...
Aisa kuch nahi hua, chill. Happy April Fool's Day
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
1