Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#12- Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.1k

Users

11

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HNHDB2JMPMYEAXLN


Aeh kon hain ji..........I didn't see it before........why the guy is pulling the girl's cloth.......?

Lol🤣

He is not pulling her clothes🤣

Marriages will never be same again for me😆


It's a long piece of cloth which is knotted to the bride's veil/saree/lehenga and the groom carries it on his shoulders. It signifies that both bride and groom have to carry equal responsibilities.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S6UITQA6I5VQ7KTG


Bucky was studying and then doze off........seeing dream of previous.classmates.....

Or maybe of this man-

Image

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FMIZZQFBS4EP4W4Y


Really.........I thought you're one of them who is dancing......

Nope! I am an eco-friendly person🤣

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
these tomatoes turned black😆
MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Lol🤣

He is not pulling her clothes🤣

Marriages will never be same again for me😆 Kiu?


It's a long piece of cloth which is knotted to the bride's veil/saree/lehenga and the groom carries it on his shoulders. It signifies that both bride and groom have to carry equal responsibilities.


Thanks for explaining........otherwise........I would have thought........something.....weird going on.........that's a very novel thought.....may not necessarily happen in real life. like many other things.....

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Thanks everyone who helped me so far

If that is okay I will request you guys to answer the questionnaire too later on when I make the e-questionnaire

Edited by priya185 - 6 years ago
MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


He is a scary dude...........no.........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

these tomatoes turned black😆

Yes!🤣


I painted them earlier😆

There should be no discrimination based on color!😆

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 6 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello gang!😎

What's the discussion about😃

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: X6N3THOPYYQNOT7X


Thanks for explaining........otherwise........I would have thought........something.....weird going on.........that's a very novel thought.....may not necessarily happen in real life. like many other things.....

Because whenever I'll see the ghatbandhan(knot) I'll remember your this comment and end up laughing in a huge crowd😆

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".