Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Discolights

Mr. Bose noo he is not living in a fake world. Just because their world is different doesn't mean it is fake 🙄 Prerna has seen enough may be shr has not seen how he was long back but she has come long way facing worst time amongst all 4. So please aisa na soche that they have no idea what they are doing. Yess Bajaj, he needs to see the reality and remove the blinds off his eyew that he knows it all about them. Break all his illusions that you or Kukki would have been better off with Menaka. They don't need Menaka, she was never their. 

People change and Bajaj is a changed man now. Accept it Mr. Bose. It was so nice to see that though Bajaj asked him to leave but he touched his feet. I was like 

Thanks so much for the amazing comments.  Yes Mr Bose doesn't know what Prerna has seen to come here but yes Bajaj has seen worst and that is why for now both are not able to see alike. But they have to work it out somehow and that is the challenge. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Prerna's reaction- i think I understand as she doesn't know the whole story. So I am okay with her questions and reactions. I now.hopr that she gived R a chance to answer all her questions. I hope Mr. Bose hasn't caused a huge damage to these two. Nitya wala.angle is very interesting. I need to know it now đŸ˜ƒ

Please update soonđŸ€—

Next part is about nitya and rb past you will get to know about them and this will hit bajaj hard. Will try and update soon 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 21 - The Past

After sometime Prerna came downstairs and found Mr Bose had left and she was surprised. She was just not feeling well and if she will be alone, she will go crazy so she decided to go to her mother’s house. Everybody was happy to see her and Sneha and even Kukki came back to Sharma Niwas from school. They stayed there for almost a week and Rishab came back to an empty home. He didn’t ask her to come back and Prerna didn’t know how to move forward. Rishab did come to meet Kukki and Sneha daily and Sharma family never asked any questions.

MR Bajaj had been feeling restless since the day of the event. Prerna’s words about Nitya’s Pregnancy had made him shocked and he wanted to talk to her. He had went to them and while in the car he was thinking about them.

He had met Nitya for the first time during a takeover. She was the lawyer from the client side and for the first time someone had answer to each one of his propositions of course he had won in the end on his terms but he was impressed. Then they had met once or twice here and there and he had even more impressed then first time. She had belonged to a conservative family but had fought hard with his father to finish her law and then live alone in Mumbai for work. Slowly he had opened up to her and their stubbornness to prove themselves and their dreams had bonded them well. They could talk to one another about them and no one belittle the other one.

Then they had fallen in love and were so hopeful about the future until the one case. KVB Channel was the biggest takeover of Rishi and they were doomed but the price they were asking was too high. He needed something against them and was not able to find. They had worked with Nitya’s firm.

Suddenly Rishi reached the café where he was to meet Nitya. He got down and was waiting for her and was trying to remember the day that changed everything for them.

13 years before

“Rishi wake up. Wake up. We are late.”Nitya

“No, we are not” and he tried to get her back to bed but she refused.

“No No get ready you have meeting and I have a case I need to go” Just when her phone started ringing.

“Ji Papa Happy Birthday. Nahin main bas office ke liye taiyyar ho rahi thi. Ji ” and the whole Rishab tried to shout while she kept on putting her finger of her mouth asking him to be quiet.“Thank you, papa, Bye.” And she cut the call and threw the phone at him.

“ouch” Rishab

“tumhari wajah se sirf tumhari waja hse jhooth bolna padta hain”

“I had told you to tell him. I don’t like lying”

“Come on Rishi you know how he is?. If you are settled it will be easy for me. Please. Waise bhi ab to shayad batana hi padega.” Nitya

“Kyun?” Rishab

“Kuch nahin” and she went his head where he was sleeping and carressing him said

“Kuch batana hain tumhe?”

“Kya?”

“Finish your deal and then we will talk tonight nothing special. Ghar pe okay”

“okay”

“I am late. I am late.”

“All the best”

“To you too”

That Evening

After many takeover Rishab had finally done the biggest takeover of his life. He couldn’t wait to be with Nitya. He climbed the stairs to his apartment and found it all dark and he was surprised.He knew something was wrong. He switched on the light and went inside to find Nitya sitting on the couch and it seemed she had been crying.

“Nitya??” Shaking her and forcing her to look at him. “Nitya kya hua hain? You are scaring me. Kya hua?” The only thing he could think of was his family finding out about them. “Ghar pe pata chal gaya kya? Its ok agar pata bhi chal gaya hain. Main to khud batan chahta tha you wanted to wait. Main theek kar dunga sab aur waise bhi you wanted to wait until I am settled and guess what I have done the impossible we can tell your parents. It is done it is all done.”

“All done hmmm. Congratulations” nitya and he pushed Rishab. “How could you do this?? HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DO THIS?Isliye yeh natak chal raha thana itne mahine se. “

“What?”

“KVB Channel wahin take over kiya na tumne? Mere sabse bade clients meri firm ke sabse bade clients. Isiliye tumne yeh sab kiya na. You needed internal information about them and you used this way. How could you? How could you?”

“Nitya?”

“To kaha se mili tumhe yeh sari information. Yeh sab sirf mujhe ya mere seniors ko pata thi and you wanted to take over the company. Mujhe yeh client 6 months pehle mile the and that is when we started. What is left to think. Aacha fine to mujhe sirf ek sawaal ka jawaab do kaha se mili tumhe yeh information? Sirf itna?”

“It was an anonymous mail Nitya. “

“Wow Rishi wow. Kam se kam jhooth to sahi sahi bolo. Suddenly somebody gave you all this information anonymously, do I look like a fool to you? Fine to mujhe kyun nahin bataya ki these are your clients? Kyun nahin bataya? I had already told you that my firm represents them. I am finished Rishi I am finished. I have been thrown out. My degree my career all is gone because you wanted one more take over. Now answer? Don’t just stand there like that?”

“whats the point? whats the bloody point?” Rishab

“Don’t don’t take the moral high ground with me Rishi. And remember I won’t let you win ab main dekhti hoon how you take over this company, they have agreed but there is no signature on dotted line and I won’t let it be. Remember that. You used me as a liability by using our relationship then don’t forget even, I know all your liabilities and you will lose. You will lose Rishab Bajaj”

Rishab went towards the door put the flowers on the side table took one look at Nitya and left from there and closed the door while leaving. And she had done what she had said. KVB channel knowing all his trade secrets had increased their quoted price and Rishab had almost lost them to another competitor but at that time he had found another investor in Mr. Bose and it meant less profit for him but he was still able to take over. He had the takeover but he didn’t know if he won or lost that day.He just closed his doors to everything every single thing and thought about one thing success. Never again he will deviate from it. Nobody knew what he wanted how he wanted what he will do what he wanted to do except maybe Mr Bose and even that had taken a lot of time for him to trust him. He had not discussed any of these things with Menaka.. Rishab came out of his thoughts and saw Nitya standing Infront of him.

“Rishi Hello. Listen if you want to talk about Mr Bose” Nitya but Rishab just smiled.

“I wanted to talk to you. Please have a seat. You will have something?”

“No” Nitya was about to finish when the waiter bought a lime water soda and Nitya was surprised

“you must be nervous I was guessing so” Rishab

“No thank you. I am not the 20-year-old doe eyed girl anymore. So, no let’s come to the point. What do you want?” Rishab still asked the waiter to leave it there.

“Nitya why is it that Prerna thinks that you were pregnant when we were together?” and Nitya was shocked at is bluntness and didn’t know what to say.

“I am also not the stupid dreamer anymore Nitya but I still don’t give explanation when people accuse me. And so, I know Somethings never change no matter what you become” and forwarded the glass which Nitya took a sip from with shaking hands.

“Better now let me say this again. Nitya why is it that Prerna thinks that you were pregnant when we were together” Rishab

“How no one?” Nitya talking to herself in a whisper.

“There are many ways to find out especially when you tell the wrong people.” Rishab

“Mr Bose?” Nitya said shocked

“So again
”

“Because I was. Ok. I was” and Mr. bajaj was shocked.

“Nitya?” and he looked straight at her and she looked away with tears in her eyes.

“And you didn’t think you need to tell me that” Mr bajaj

“What’s the point I couldn’t even bring him in this world if that is what you want to ask. My father when he found out. I had no other option” Nitya wiping her tears and composing herself.

“You had no other option. That is your answer.Who gave you the right to decide? It was also my kid” MR Bajaj

“Kyun batati kyun bheek mangti main tumse.Tumhe jo karna hain tumne kar liya na. You wanted to get information from me about the client and you got it. Tumhara kaam khatam ho chuka tha kyun batati taki tum mujhpe taras khate ya phir mera moo band karwane ke liye. Bewakoof hi sahi par us waqt self-respect tha mujhme”

“Self-Respect it was about my child. How could you?”

“Don’t you dare make me feel guilty about my decisions I did what had to be done. I loved you more than 
 and after what you did. Do you know what I went through? Tum to nikal pade apne next take over pe I, I lost everything. Mere parents’ ka trust mera career everything, do you know how difficult it was to convince my father to let me live here alone and work. But this thing it broke him I know what I had to go through to come here to win their trust”

“I had a right to know”

“What are you angrier about that I didn’t tell you about the kid or the fact that you almost lost the takeover. I wish I wish you had lost it but no You were saved by the great Mr Bose. By the way Menaka was also a part of the investment?”

“Nitya?”

“Kya Nitya? Kahi mere tarah Menaka ka bhi istmail kiya hoga for the investment” RIshab just smiled and nitya was shocked and felt as if he was mocking her.

“No Rishab Bajaj don’t don’t you dare.You see you will rot in hell because that’s what you deserve. For what happened with me my kid; you deserve to rot in hell. Because That’s what you are a devil a predator who just believed in destroying lives to get what he wants and moves from one to another. Aur yeh sirf mere bare main nahin hain aaj tak tumhara har take over dekha hain maine, infact tumhare who heart of gold wife bhi to waise hi mili hain tumhe nahin. Uska sab kuch cheen liya uska pyaar uska parivaar tumne. Wait karo intezaar karo that she will also see your real face and leave.Just wait for it and then you will know how it feels” And Rishab just left from there not realising that he had left the phone there only.

Chapter 22 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153526019

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

And prerna will have called him there and nitya will receive it đŸ€Ł

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

And prerna will have called him there and nitya will receive it đŸ€Ł

Nice guess but that is not what will happen đŸ˜Š 

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is getting complicated and interesting at the same time👌👌

I guess there are some more misunderstandings left ... .. phew... Let's see how Rishab and prerna reunite 😃

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Nice guess but that is not what will happen đŸ˜Š 

na ho better hai đŸ˜†

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Distance already started and no one is taking a step to reduce it.

The past, he really loved Nitya.

Is it really an anonymous mail or he used info from her or someone used it against both of them.

Poor him, he doesn't know about the pregnancy and here Prerna thinks he didn't inform her.

Nitya hates him and her words made him angry and hurt him too.

Now, let's see how his phone will ruin things more for him.

Nice update, continue soon.

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is an update here tooo 😍

Yahooooo!!

Thank you đŸ€—

Be back with my comments

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mr. Bose is finally gone. Must be such a relief for everyone especially Prerna. Is he gone for real and permanently is yet to be seen.