did u send or notOriginally posted by: cricketfan1
This time the questions are very easy...I am a bit more confident than the last time...🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
did u send or notOriginally posted by: cricketfan1
This time the questions are very easy...I am a bit more confident than the last time...🤔
It's ok. Sab apna apna capability ke according time lete hai answers send krne mein. We shouldn't judge.
😳
🤗
Yeah probably...but I couldn't find a sheep with hello So i thought chalta hai🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol I doubt Vijay can read your PMs. Toh hum kis khet ki muli hain. 🤣
Mere PM read bhi karega to sirf please WL lower wale hi PM milengey use 😆
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
It's ok. Sab apna apna capability ke according time lete hai answers send krne mein. We shouldn't judge.
😳
