koi nahi if we are allowed to retain this AT which i feel we should, we will relive KSG as Bajaj 🤗Came here to say my final good bye to this AT💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
koi nahi if we are allowed to retain this AT which i feel we should, we will relive KSG as Bajaj 🤗Came here to say my final good bye to this AT💔
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
koi nahi if we are allowed to retain this AT which i feel we should, we will relive KSG as Bajaj 🤗
That will be awesome 😊
I think there should be separate AT for new couple🥺 so we can keep this for our BAJAJ.
that is what happens in every forum including dmg qh and others. But don't know...😒That will be awesome 😊
I think there should be separate AT for new couple🥺 so we can keep this for our BAJAJ.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
that is what happens in every forum including dmg qh and others. But don't know...😒
Hope for best🤔
I am listening to Theher ja 😭😭👍🏼
New rules are up. From what I understood, we can keep this AT?
saw it. 😛Originally posted by: scarlett22
New rules are up. From what I understood, we can keep this AT?
Okay saw. And yes seems like it. YAYA. But I want clarity from our Admin ji
We keep this AT, please.
We are keeping the AT I feel