🤢kahaa aaya?Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Karan Patel is the new Bajaj 🤣🤣 MUAHAHAHAH. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @shin 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🤢kahaa aaya?Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Karan Patel is the new Bajaj 🤣🤣 MUAHAHAHAH. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @shin 🤣🤣
Karan replacing Karan, KaRica replacing KaRica🤣🤣
mithi 🤗its going to be super hardOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
i dont know i may take long break mera ab story likhne ka bhi maan nahi kar raha chalo need to go now bye
bola toh go to replacement thread🤢kahaa aaya?
🤣Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Karan replacing Karan, KaRica replacing KaRica🤣🤣
I'm laughing like maniac now🤣.
I can sense no chemistry btw the duooo....!!! How will they create the same aura?? What about my Bajaj Anu faceoffs🤣.
ekta thought itne sare posts itne sare hastags kyun waste jaye 🤣Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Karan replacing Karan, KaRica replacing KaRica🤣🤣
🤣There os 0% chance that I'm continuing with this show!Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
bola toh go to replacement thread
bhai sahab🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ekta thought itne sare posts itne sare hastags kyun waste jaye 🤣
mujhe hotstar renew nahi karna padega but without it mast entertainment milega har jagah 🤣🤣There os 0% chance that I'm continuing with this show!