
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏

LOL... Has the Sallu PR fed blind generator Bollywood Insider account on Twitter got suspended?
Bulbul is so boring and predictable.and we have feminist chudail in it.may be that is the reason it is getting good reviews.
Feminist chudail ko sanghi chudail banne mein 6 mahine bhi nahin lagti. Kangu ko hi dekh lo. The moral of the story, don't support chudails.
Fake John Boyega :
https://twitter.com/Weslinhho/status/1275753804345081856?s=20
Real John Boyega :
https://twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/1275815270532202497?s=20
😆😆
https://twitter.com/sdw/status/1275901404247322624?s=20
Tiktok continues to be sketchy.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0