Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My take

8 years of Rk's entry of madhubala.

I want to share my experience with that.

Usually in 2012 ,we not get chance to use internet ,so don't know anything about Vivian entry in madhubala even Never watched colors.

In June 25th i saw repeat telecast of madhubala and see geet in new serial of color,i didn't watch geet that time but know the story.

I went to meet my cousin who informed me Vivian kn new show with geet.

I said i noticed the serial but not see Vivian.

That night i switch on tv and telling my maid that Vivian is in this show and half episode passed away when i on the who we glue our eyes on tv and break end suddenly show the montage, @viviandsena

Is here.and First scene was the brat pouring wine on bike.only this gilmpiles of Vivian 😁. And i can't digest seeing abhay colourful vest

😁😁😁 ##8yearsofmadhubalaekishqekjunoon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB0T6NmJFAn/?igshid=1lbe96h7ag94e

Edited by Fariha2908 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Same here, watching Abhay in colorful dresses was very awkward lol... (Although in last episodes, he was in colorful)

Actually After Pkyek only I searched with my limited data pack about his next show, came to know his real name and his show which was named Shikahr that time..  

Started to watch Madhubala because of Abhay effect but slowly RK made its own place.... 

*Hate him, love him but can't ignore him* type

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didn't watched madhubala that time ,as First i tried to watch Madhubala,but Abhay that much evil and he was quite negative  brat so can't digest to see him like This so that time i didn't watch Madhubala with Interest but later i watched on YouTube

QUOTE=MyDriYa]

Same here, watching Abhay in colorful dresses was very awkward lol... (Although in last episodes, he was in colorful)

Actually After Pkyek only I searched with my limited data pack about his next show, came to know his real name and his show which was named Shikahr that time..  

Started to watch Madhubala because of Abhay effect but slowly RK made its own place.... 

*Hate him, love him but can't ignore him* type

[/QUOTE]