Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hi guys🤗Just came for 5 minutes😆
Hi Vagee!!! Long time no see! How is it going?
Ok bye guys🤣5 minutes done
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
This is too much
Hi Bhagu!! How are you?
I posted about this plagiarism issue in the site issue thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153510885
Meena had suggested that we do this...
Hi Alina, I am too loaded with work and assignments😆
Sending you a hug so that you can focus

Aww that's so cute! ❤️ I'm actually doing some work for someone else...and I need to have it done today
Hi Bhagu!! How are you?
I posted about this plagiarism issue in the site issue thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153510885
Meena had suggested that we do this...
I am fine
will go in 2 minutes
I am attending that Science leader workshop
so tired
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5