https://www.instagram.com/p/CB0YZEzBMoE/?igshid=xlw4m6xk7yvy
Well I am confuse whether the shooting started or not??
https://www.instagram.com/p/CB0YZEzBMoE/?igshid=xlw4m6xk7yvy
Well I am confuse whether the shooting started or not??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hume latkane ki technique hai yeh🤣
What's actually going on?🤣 someone had posted shooting not started but now this pic
Kuch samajh nahi aaraha. But I doubt shooting has started as corona cases are increasing
Yaay 🥳
But let's wait for actor's ki pictures 😳
Originally posted by: bhshre95
What's actually going on?🤣 someone had posted shooting not started but now this pic
Kuch samajh nahi aaraha. But I doubt shooting has started as corona cases are increasing
Haan shre!! Let's not believe till actor's post a pic !
Sampoo aur Saurabh zaaroor post karenge or aura too!!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haan shre!! Let's not believe till actor's post a pic !
Sampoo aur Saurabh zaaroor post karenge or aura too!!
Lalz🤗
True, I don't want to have false hopes😒 and as you said jsb shooting shuru hogi tab koi na koi zarur post karega😆
Anyway I don't mind if they delay shooting a bit as its not really safe
Director of Barrister Babu