Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
I like the other guy who acts just like Anniepiee.
That guy looks like a PR hired person who's trying to keep the meme relevant.
Maybe it's just me but I didn't find it funny. Kaafi flat
I couldn’t breathe throughout the whole video. Felt like I was holding my breath and suffocating 😳
That guy looks like a PR hired person who's trying to keep the meme relevant.
Looks like some tiktok guy..
Anyways he is funny. Spot on expressions.
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Maybe it's just me but I didn't find it funny. Kaafi flat
+1
Same here 👍🏼
I actually like Annie Pee.
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Looks like some tiktok guy..
Anyways he is funny. Spot on expressions.
Jetha is not funny, and this TikTokia chusa is, hmmm, taste kharab ho raha hai.
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Jetha is not funny, and this TikTokia chusa is, hmmm, taste kharab ho raha hai.
Better than this Ranout. She started out well though.
This girl has poor writing skills, she needs a better writer, mimicry acchi kar leti hain though.
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
But why does everyone from stand up to other actors to youtube skits say these rich girls of Sobo speak like that? You know that fake wannabe english accent.
I think a lot to do with vocal fry (ghargharana) and upspeak (ending sentences by stressing the last part. Oh my GOD will become Oh my GOOOD). But in any case that is not the "normal" Mumbai accent.
Yaar inke accent ka kuchh samajh nahin aata. Salman Khan studied in St Stanislaus, but his accent has no trace of that.
https://x.com/i/status/2080536113425666407
Ahaan Panday and Aneet Padda spotted in Glasgow Aneet is mentioned in the comments she is not in the media below...
https://x.com/i/status/2025914121305333920
Ahaan Panday, Aneet Padda and Mohit Suri reunite for a movie https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2044377688610361802?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw...
https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1983422863265996859
9