isiliye us din kaha tujhse me, ki nahi chahiye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
isiliye us din kaha tujhse me, ki nahi chahiye
Sorry Mishti but I dont like it when people take my special nickname for a personOriginally posted by: 53KNTXXGJP5XYH45
Okay! Aap ka copyright aap hi rakho. I was joking...
But you took it seriously
* Talc flies away*
I specially call them that because its my way of saying they are special to me
I am jealous😭
Originally posted by: MOPT4DYF4XXYBRIQ
I am jealous😭
Itni acchi bhi nahi banati main
Kaam ke liye chala lungi
You and don't cook well? Biggest joke of the year
Coffee banane ke liye coffee hona bhi chaiye
Me dont have it😭
Chahat 🤓
Aiyyo
Originally posted by: SPH4ZK24VH4WOFQX
You and don't cook well? Biggest joke of the year
Are
sach mein
Cafe jitna accha nahi hota🤣
baki ka cake, dalgona coffee, sandwich accha hua tha