Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it only the prologue for now? Couldn't see any other chapters.
Girls,
Am not able to post either images or pics through phone...
Can someone helppppp
Were you able to fix this Riya? Happened to me sometime back. I started using ImageShack and it's fine now.
Der is contest for montage n synopsis. Anyone participating??

10 months to Mishbir confession ❤️
D way she looks at him I don't know it had a kind of admiring quality ( I can't think of a proper word)
I've been thinking for ages about the tamil song Maruvarthai Pesade and MishBir, so I made the video. I'm sharing the link here to the google drive where it is now and would love comments if you have the time -
Google Drive
The lyrics and meaning can be found here -
Any and all comments/suggestions welcome as this is my first 😊.
Originally posted by: angelfire78
I've been thinking for ages about the tamil song Maruvarthai Pesade and MishBir, so I made the video. I'm sharing the link here to the google drive where it is now and would love comments if you have the time -
Google Drive
The lyrics and meaning can be found here -
Any and all comments/suggestions welcome as this is my first 😊.
Can I make a demand to u??😊
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Can I make a demand to u??😊
Sure, I’ll try. This one wouldn’t get out of my head 😆.