No, wanna join kya???am i too late kya?😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No, wanna join kya???am i too late kya?😕
No, wanna join kya???
yes😎
Added in the list... Let's have fun together then. 🤗❤️
So According to your votes Serial Writing has decided. So, I will give the character/roles and story description for all participants ASAP and we will began this game shortly. So, what say guy's?? Please put your comments... ❤️
So According to your votes Serial Writing has decided. So, I will give the character/roles and story description for all participants ASAP and we will began this game shortly. So, what say guy's?? Please put your comments... ❤️
I am ready for it.😊
So According to your votes Serial Writing has decided. So, I will give the character/roles and story description for all participants ASAP and we will began this game shortly. So, what say guy's?? Please put your comments... ❤️
Yeah
Looks like I'm late!
All the best people 🤗
No dear. You're not too late. You can join. We didn't started yet dear. We are going to kick start from tomorrow.... Shall I add you up in the participants list.?? By the way, how should I address you? What's your good name?
No dear. You're not too late. You can join. We didn't started yet dear. We are going to kick start from tomorrow.... Shall I add you up in the participants list.?? By the way, how should I address you? What's your good name?
Yes sure! Thank you!
I'm Mahi :)
I am glad Alexia your are Ok with it. Mujhe laaga phir se dhaant padegi..Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am okay