An Old Thread on Abhi ⭐️
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mahabharat/4091897/merciful-kaurav-sena-of-starbharath 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
An Old Thread on Abhi ⭐️
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mahabharat/4091897/merciful-kaurav-sena-of-starbharath 😆
Bro be like.. I scored☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Bro be like.. I scored☺️🤣
Yeah 😂. Infact before my bros, my teer did the Lakshya vedh 😎☺️
😆tfs chandu.comments on kauravs and karn😆
I skipped today's episode after first break.
could not watch abhi death scene again😭
OMG🤣.
Originally posted by: Andy3456
SP Mahabharat's Dury-Dushy's son are only namesake.
So who killed Abhi here??
Unfortunately no one actually dares to show the actual murderer of Abhi. Poor Abhimanyu😭
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
So who killed Abhi here??
Unfortunately no one actually dares to show the actual murderer of Abhi. Poor Abhimanyu😭
Humare Danveer Karn ji
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I skipped today's episode after first break.
could not watch abhi death scene again😭
It's really disheartening😭