NEWBIES HAVE no such privilege to post more thats why they get demotivated and leave the site while they join
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
NEWBIES HAVE no such privilege to post more thats why they get demotivated and leave the site while they join
I think so some of the categories are mess up, not easy to understand for a newbie.
And what's up with the report,edit and link icon that got shifted to the right side combined together?
Leena ?? Was that red flag of the report button visible to all earlier ??
I think it was visible only for DT , isn’t it ?? Now it’s visible to all is this an error or intentional ??
Oh accha that. This issue is yet to resolve
Oh accha that. This issue is yet to resolve
Thanx for clearing my prob leena hope it resolve soon and second quest why my image not shown here if I upload a still pic/image it's upload buy by not animated screen recorded one how we show them here any site or any way
vijay please bring back our old posts in my posts a lot of pages are still blank
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Leena ?? Was that red flag of the report button visible to all earlier ??
I think it was visible only for DT , isn’t it ?? Now it’s visible to all is this an error or intentional ??
That red flag is just an icon showing where the person is clicking. It has nothing to do with DT.
Vijay past two days I've been having issues with ads popping up on in the middle of a Post Reply. It's weird. I'll be typing out a reply or copying something over and suddenly a pop-up ad will appear. I understand ads are important, but can you please avoid the pop-up ads?
Originally posted by: NeeruNira
Thanx for clearing my prob leena hope it resolve soon and second quest why my image not shown here if I upload a still pic/image it's upload buy by not animated screen recorded one how we show them here any site or any way
@Bold- The recorded one wasn't embedding because it's mp4 format not gif. U should have converted it into a gif first.
Hi All, First off, a huge thank you to each one of you! Your active participation and enthusiasm continue to shape our community into a vibrant...
1.8k