IDK why but jab bhi main Shruti ka signature dekhti hun it is changing continuously😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
IDK why but jab bhi main Shruti ka signature dekhti hun it is changing continuously😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
IDK why but jab bhi main Shruti ka signature dekhti hun it is changing continuously😆
Even I think the same 😆
Have you kept a bunch of signatures on loop somehow Shruthi? 😆
😆😆😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
IDK why but jab bhi main Shruti ka signature dekhti hun it is changing continuously😆
Too many unexpected happenings are troubling my mind. Bas yeh hi reason hai. 😆Even I think the same 😆
Have you kept a bunch of signatures on loop somehow Shruthi? 😆
I now need to keep a track of how many changes your signature is undergoing
Just some hours back it was different and now😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I now need to keep a track of how many changes your signature is undergoing
Just some hours back it was different and now😆
I think I saw at least 3 different signatures today itself 🤔...go figure 😆
I think I saw at least 3 different signatures today itself 🤔...go figure 😆
I think I saw more than that😕
Each one has a deep meaning
And it relates to us so much
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Regardless of what happens, we will always cherish what we got. Nothing can break us. Cheers to our spirit!
Good Thought 👏
🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I now need to keep a track of how many changes your signature is undergoing
Just some hours back it was different and now😆