Why do I think Prerna has a tide pen
Usse hi stains nikale honge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Why do I think Prerna has a tide pen
Usse hi stains nikale honge
Still was horrified
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I aint frustrated
I am just stating the facts
Sachme kar deti main yeh sab
Hangover
Kaisa hangover. Ghar me hi toh that hum sab
Mazaak kar rhi thi...
I would have done that Chaku wala stunting too like you... The script writer's
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hume bhi yeh jaadu sikhna hai🤔
Yeah magical saree tereko na milegi 😎😈
Tide plus, Surf Excel, Ariel , Nirma everything😕
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Mazaak kar rhi thi...
I would have done that Chaku wala stunting too like you... The script writer's
Main konsi serious hoon
I am being so lazy
Kaam hai but kar nahi rahi🤣
Sirf Prerna ke paas hi hai Yeh saree. Exclusive hai...
Saree kise chaiye behen
Uska achaar bhi na dalun main
I toh want to learn this bina wash kiye daag gayab hone wali trick
Ane kay baad bhi wohi jkg wala rup...bhaise i love lattu bajaj ☺️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main konsi serious hoon
I am being so lazy
Kaam hai but kar nahi rahi🤣
And I am tired after 2 long classes of total 4 and a half hour😭 laziness Koyi mujhse seekhe