Unconventional's Bahubali has become famous 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Unconventional's Bahubali has become famous 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Omg 🤣🤣
the ultimate would be Nahin Nahiiiin
Also was this always your UN. I’m genuinely confused cause I don’t know if we ever met before 2020 lol
Even if I tell you my old UN, you won't remember anything. 😆
Answers sent. Not feeling confident this time.
yes there was that mind mapping incident in November 2018 where I my mind was erased and i forgot everything about weirdo rebel Maroon and just became well adjusted DragonBoy 👌
But I’m Maroon again like I was before. Just tell me an I’ll try to remember. I’ll try really hard 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
yes there was that mind mapping incident in November 2018 where I my mind was erased and i forgot everything about weirdo rebel Maroon and just became well adjusted DragonBoy 👌
But I’m Maroon again like I was before. Just tell me an I’ll try to remember. I’ll try really hard 😆
If you become a moderator then I'll say my UN. 😆
Does this have to do with 2013 ? An when those people tried to over throw the whole forum ??? 😆😆
Had to throw them under the bus real quick 😳
Again I've 2 choices for most Qs 🥱
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8