Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mr,Kapoors shirt or Govind's Hat










Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
Mr,Kapoors shirt or Govind's Hat
Govind's hat



Mr.Kapoor will survive 

140 would be better but I will take 135






A Pen owned by the HB or A Printer owned by the HB











Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
140 would be better but I will take 135
we can finish it off tomorrow




Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
A Pen owned by the HB or A Printer owned by the HB
I dont like your brain after 12am



NONEEEEE



Neither do I











this is why I NAP JEN2










White Cheese or Blue Cheese










Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842