Hindi❤️
I really appreciate your efforts!🤗
Is that because of your friend/google ji?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hindi❤️
I really appreciate your efforts!🤗
Is that because of your friend/google ji?
Aww
thank you ❤️
I think I got you. Must be this
So the series' name is CID (Crime investigation department). The moustache guy is the boss of the team and is saying to the guy in blue shirt on left "Kuch toh gadbad hai Daya" (Meaning; Something's fishy, Daya)
Daya is an officer working under him. And this became quite a favourite dialogue of the masses.
You got it.........dude.............that's the exact pic....Alinaji.............posted...........in one of the previous message.......I was cheating with the Hindi..........🤣
Thank you ji..........Main Hindi........thodasa..cheat korti hoon ji......
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Did not try recipes
studied chapter 9 of NDMP
Watched classic ITV thriller serial CID
Always in awe of the way you allot your time👏
Agree......Me too...........
Originally posted by: 5TSF2BQMAADNQQRZ
Hahaha................Mujhe heart me kuch problem nehi hain.......as long as that's not Mishti's one..because she already has too many there.........
@B..........I'm also looking for her? He might be struggling with her brownie or kebab.............🤣 or having a good time with her family.......
Hindi!❤️
No worries! My heart only has it normal 4 chambers😆 so I'll give it to you!😳
Yes! Or maybe got lost while driving somewhere😆
I think I got you. Must be this
So the series' name is CID (Crime investigation department). The moustache guy is the boss of the team and is saying to the guy in blue shirt on left "Kuch toh gadbad hai Daya" (Meaning; Something's fishy, Daya)
Daya is an officer working under him. And this became quite a favourite dialogue of the masses.
Did you go back by this many pages Babu?😲
Hardworking girl!

Originally posted by: VLTCIKPOCX7TIPHQ
You're so sweet...........buddy......I also look forward to chatting with you ..........always.........
Awesome gif!❤️😆
no
I did timepass 🤣
I am lazy😔
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5