I am tired
Waise whats going on in the thread?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am tired
Waise whats going on in the thread?
Tunei bolai nei shaon ka bday hai .. toh ek spot toh le leti
Aaj nahi hai
Kal hai
But I made the thread today
Have posted some new gifs in ksg AT , if u want u could check this here
I had this assumption that everyone knew its Shaon's birthday
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I had this assumption that everyone knew its Shaon's birthday
No shaon ka mujhe idea nei thi ..
Toh tujhe mera bhi yaad nahi hoga🤣
Thank you Mishti! 😁
😆😆😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
may "Begam" bless your wish😆
Irritation and headacheOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
itna gussi kiss baat ka baby🥺 mumma ko missy?🥺