Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Mineil ka kiraya alag hota hai
Adult kiraya 🤣 that's what srj also meant🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Mineil ka kiraya alag hota hai
Adult kiraya 🤣 that's what srj also meant🤣🤣
Adult kiraya 🤣 that's what srj also meant🤣🤣
Adult kiraya🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Mineil ka kiraya alag hota hai
That line....tumhe pata nahi hai tumhari didi le leti hai sare paise🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
That line....tumhe pata nahi hai tumhari didi le leti hai sare paise🤣🤣🤣
Double meaning 🤣 srj in neil mood 🤣
Double meaning 🤣 srj in neil mood 🤣
i love the fact they keep interchanging from real to reel life and still have that comfort level
Adult kiraya 🤣 that's what srj also meant🤣🤣
I was like Arya bacha tu mere paas aaja ye do tharki terko bigaad denge. Mai fir bhi tere saamne apne aap ko control karlugi🤣
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
I was like Arya bacha tu mere paas aaja ye do tharki terko bigaad denge. Mai fir bhi tere saamne apne aap ko control karlugi🤣
Dono tharkiyo ke karan bechari arya hamesha suffer karti hai....aur bechari ko lagta hai dono bahut buddhu hai unhe kuch nahi aata🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
i love the fact they keep interchanging from real to reel life and still have that comfort level
That's the cutest thing about their bond
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
I was like Arya bacha tu mere paas aaja ye do tharki terko bigaad denge. Mai fir bhi tere saamne apne aap ko control karlugi🤣
Poor innocent soul 🤣 she was confused actually what he meant 🤣😉🤣 she was still thinking when he gave kiraya to Veerbalika 🤣 arya don't know tharki code language of MiNeil🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277