taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations on your new Thread 

will be waiting for the Update

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 22

Raman was walking back to his room with his friends when he said-woh cake dekh kar tum logon ko confusion nahi hua.

Mihir-hua tha bhai,even we were ready to vote for it ,though it wasn't that good.

Raman-phir??

Neil-phir kya,ishu ne kaha ki happy beimani wala kaam nahi karte,cake par face bana kar hume indication nahi denge.

Raman-really bachcha,u knew that I can't do such things.

Ishita-ofcourse happy,I know aap kabhi cheating nahi kar sakte,waise bhi u once told me about this dish,so I knew it was urs,but we voted for it as it was the best.

Romi-haan bhai,it was really good.ek dum mind-blowing tha.

Raman smiled and said-thank u,ab bas finale jeet jaun,phir toh hamare saare sapne pure honge.

Mihir-yes bhai,bhai chalo naa kal siddhivinayak temple chalte hai,wahan hum log aapki success ke liye pray bhi kar lenge aur ghoom bhi lenge.he said and everyone start pestering him for same.

Raman-achcha thik hai,kal chalte hai.waise maine bhi nahi dekha hai ab tak woh temple,socha tha tum sabke saath jaaunga,toh when u all r here,we can go there together.he said and all got happy.

Soon they were in his room,they were busy in playing games on mobile while Raman was busy in learning new cooking techniques for his finale ,ishita was also sitting next to him giving him ideas .all kids were happily busy in their work.

Soon they went to have dinner,today noone taunted them ,as most the spoilt kids were out of the competition.only the deserving one's were left.first time they had dinner in complete harmony and finally went to his room.

Soon all slept while Raman was still awake,he was tensed and worried about the competition.he don't wanna loose the title after reaching so close to it.he was sitting thinking about his journey when Ishita came to him and said-happy ,aap so nahi rahen??

Raman-not feeling sleepy.can u please sit here with me for a while,he asked and she sat next to him .

Raman rested his head on her lap and said-u think I can win??

Ishita-ofcourse happy,aap jarur jeetoge,mere liye toh aap hamesha se winner ho.

Raman-aur nahi jeet paaya toh??

Ishita-toh bhi koi baat nahi,u gave ur best and that's the most important thing .haar jeet toh matarani ke haathon mein hota hai,hum toh bas effort kar sakte hai aur apna best de sakte hai.

Raman smiled and said-kitni mature baatein karne lagi ho tum,sona.

Ishita-haan toh,I am in sixth standard.

Raman-achcha agar main jeet gaya,toh tumhe mujhse kya gift chahiye??

Ishita-aap itna bada competition jeet jaayenge,isse jyada kya maang sakti hoon main.

Raman-ok,agar main jeeta toh tum mujhe kya gift dogi.

Ishita thought for a while and said-joh aap chahe .I just want to see u holding that title .

Raman kissed her temple and said-tumne itna kuch keh diya,toh ab mujhe jeetna hi padega.main tumhe haarne nahi dunga,sona.i will hold the title and make u hold it too .he said and both smiled.soon both slept hugging each other next to their friends .

Next day,they all went to siddhivinayak,they all prayed for raman's success and enjoy food in the nearby restaurants.then they did some shopping and finally Raman did an ola to go back .they all were really thrilled to sit in an ola while Raman was just enjoying their antics.

They reached the hotel in the afternoon and saw Ravi waiting for them.

Raman-hello uncle,kuch kaam hai kya??

Ravi-yes,I have to tell u something.aaj shaam ko ek special episode shoot ho raha hai,jisme sab apni zindagi ki struggle batayenge,like how they reach here and all that,it's a great chance,tum bhi apni life ki saari problems,that how u were living and how much u r struggling,sab kuch bata dena .this will help u in gaining lots of sympathy votes.he said while raman and all look at him.

Raman-aap pehle ander chaliye,uncle.he said and all went inside.

Raman made him settle down and said-nahi uncle,I can't do this.

Ravi-but why,isse tumhe bahut help milegi jeetne mein.u will gain sympathy votes.dekho,saare log apni kahani sunayenge,may be everyone will play the victim card,tum bhi khelo,tumhe jeetne mein help mil jayegi.

Raman-nahi chahiye mujhe,kisi ki sympathy yaa aisi help.mujhe joh bhi banna hai,apne dum par banna hai.apne struggle ki yaa gareebi ki kahani sunna kar nahi.infact main toh kabhi kisi ko nahi batana chahta ki main gareen hoon.itni mehnat sirf issliye kar raha hoon,taaki kabhi kisi ko kehna naa pade,ki main gareeb hoon,aur aap chahte hai,main duniya ke saamne khud yeh bata doon,no way uncle,I can't do this.

Ravi-but Raman,he was saying when Raman said-please uncle,don't force me into all this.main bahut izzat karta hoon aapki,please mujhe kuch aisa karne ko mat kahiye.

Ravi-as u wish,he said and went.

Raman look at everyone and said-i know,tum log shayad gussa hoge,he was saying when they hugged him and said-no bhai,we r not angry infact we r proud of u.hume bhi apni gareebi ka tamasha nahi banana.hum chahte hai ki aap apne merit par jeeto.they said and raman hugged them tight thanking them for the support.

In the evening,Raman and his friends reached for the shooting.they stood there waiting for his chance and was shocked seeing everyone's acting.everyone was making story how they have struggled hard to reach here and how much they deserved the title.

Mihir-kitne jhoothe hai yeh sab,kal tak hamare saamne ameer bante the,aaj tv par apni gareebi ki jhoothi kahani kaise suna rahen hai.

Raman-just to gain sympathy and vote.

Ishita-ab aap haar jaoge ,happy.

Raman-main jhooth nahi bolunga aur naa apni kismat ka rona rounga.matarani agar hume yahan tak laayi hai,toh aage bhi le jayengi.so stop thinking about everything and let me give my best.he said and all hugged him tight wishing him all the best.

Soon his turn came and he talked about his life ,he very tactfully told just the required things and hide the unnecessary facts .

Soon they packed up and told the kids to get ready for the grand finale which is scheduled to be on next day.

Next morning,they all got ready and went for the grand finale.the participants were given task toh make their dish with different cooking methods.raman was provided stone utensils to make food .he started making food in it,but it cracked due to overheating making Raman and all scared.he was provided with another stone untensil and told him to cook on medium heat.he nodded and start making it.

It cooked chicken adding the natural herbs and spices provided and plated the dish beautifully.

Soon it was tasting time,the judges taste their dishes and start analyzing the results.

Soon it was time for the grand finale results,Raman was waiting anxiously when the master chef coat came along with chef hat,the award and the cheque of one crore .

All were praying for him when the judge said-dishes toh sabki bahut achchi thi,ek do marks ka fark hai,but jiss cheez ne main difference laaya hai,woh hai kal ke episode ke baad ke votes.he said making raman's face fell,as he knew well that he must not got the required number of votes.

Judge-so here I am announcing the winner,but before that I wanna say,kal ka episode air hua ho nahi hai,woh toh hamara loyalty test tha,we wanted to know,who r really loyal and who want to cheat,so in that test Raman won and he won the title also,as his dish was the best,so here I proudly present our new masterchef junior,Master Raman Kumar bhalla.he said making Raman and all his friends really happy.

They all ran to him and hugged him tightly while they all cry out of happiness.raman was hugging his friends happily while their eyes were teary.

All congratulated him while he kissed ishita's temple smiling.

After sometime,Raman was awarded with the MasterChef coat,hat,trophy and cheque of one crore.

He thanked everyone for their support while he was thinking that now their every problem will be solved.he pulled his friends to himself and said-finally main tum sabke saare sapne pure kar paaunga.finally I can give u all,all the whims and fancies.he said happily while all just smiled to him.

That's all for now,enjoy.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 22 

Superbly Awesome

Finally Raman wins the competition

and he is happy that he can see to all of them 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Ishita knows raman cannot cheat❀️

He was so happy seeing everyone happy πŸ’ž

Loved how ishita motivated him.....sona became so mature πŸ’•πŸ˜

He is very beautiful at heart.....he doesn’t want to gain sympathy πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

He believes in total hard workπŸ‘πŸ»

Finally finally their hard work paid offπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Yayyyyy he wonπŸ₯³

Loved it

Lets see how their life will change now

Ty 4 d pm too di