Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Don't understand his complaint. Hrithik was obviously the lead. The movie focused more on his story comparatively. The movie was sold on his name and his pairing with Kat.

I agree about Kat though getting the nomination. She clearly had the supporting role.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Dude, it's okay to defend your nepo favorite. Just admit it instead of trying to derail the topic and attacking others. You didn't have any real way of defending him even though you've been trying all throughout the thread so you finally showed the only card you thought you had. 

If your conspiracy theory was correct, I'd be attacking Karan Johar too the way SRK fans on twitter are doing. I have no reason to attack Kangana according to your brilliant theory but I still do.

Focus on yourself and your own MO and stick to the thread topic. 

I corrected your initial post. That was my defense. I have nothing else to add other than pointing out your MO so those that may not understand your vitriol may understand it, too. If you notice, I have no interest in quoting anyone that criticizes Abhay, here. They don’t have any agenda attached. But you.....ahhh you’re something else 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Why is everyone using Sushant's death to come out with their own bitterness?

They want attention 😆

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Well the movie was more about Hrithik and the friendship but it's obvious who the main protagonist was. It's like Aamir in 3 idiots, it was a story about Aamir and the friends he had. But yes Katrina barely had any screen space in the film, but since she's popular I guess that's why she got a nomination as a lead. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoinks

Are you comparing him with Annie Pee?

Omg no. Queen Annie Pee is A++++++ star kid. Isliye banegi Khan family ki bahu. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I think you should take up this issue with Bhai. He's the one running the berozgar star kid campaign 😆

😆😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I corrected your initial post. That was my defense. I have nothing else to add other than pointing out your MO so those that may not understand your vitriol may understand it, too. If you notice, I have no interest in quoting anyone that criticizes Abhay, here. They don’t have any agenda attached. But you.....ahhh you’re something else 😆

You derailed the topic to whine about the conspiracy theory in your head and made personal comments. Stick to the topic instead of flailing around trying to attack someone who has an argument you're not able to counter. Don't try to be the Abhay Deol of the forum. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why can't he talk about it now??

Why should there be a reason to talk about any issue. It happened with him, he can talk about it whenever he wants to.

Why not now, are you telling me lobbying does not happen and did not happen with SSR???

So either it's agenda or he needs publicity.

This is a very buased way of looking at things. This isn't about star names or the movie, it's about lobbying.

HR was not the main lead in the movie, he was one of it. In fact in my POV, Farhan had more role in that movie than the other. 

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

B-grade star kid complaining about A grade star kid 😆 Outsider looking through the window pane and sighing. 

The most accurate assessment of this situation. There are outsiders who don’t even get nominated for supporting roles despite having good performances .

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Why can't he talk about it now??

He has an axe to grind.