taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fantastic and Hilarious Teaser

Oh hell Param wants Galabo poor Raman 

what will he do now

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaha..🤣🤣🤣 .. Such hilarious teaser di.. 

Puttar ki ijjat par hamla.. 😂😂😂😂.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 23

Ishra were hugging each other tightly while Ashok was just looking at them smiling.

Seeing them lost in each other,Ashok said-achcha main bhi chalta hoon,mihika akele hogi ghar par.

Raman-ok,waise kaisi hai woh ab??

Ashok-pehle se kaafi behtar hai,glad I could help her.chalta hoon,she must be waiting,aaj kal cooking karne lagi hai.kitni baar maine manaa kiya,but woh sunti hi nahi.he said and walked out.

Ishra look at each other and ishita said-aapko bhi wahin lag raha hai,joh mujhe lag raha hai.

Raman-inn dono ki bhi life set ho rahi hai.

Ishita-waise bhi ,miku is all alone after Rahul .

Raman-same goes with Ashok,he is also alone after Rahul,achcha hi hoga ,dono mil kar apni nayi duniya basayenge.

Ishita-ek baar yeh param ka chapter close ho jaaye toh hum bhi apni zindagi mein aage badhe.mujhe bahut darr lagta hai,jab aap uske ghar par rehte hai.utni security ,utne log,kahin woh log aapko kuch kar naa de,mujhe bahut darr lagta hai aapke liye.

Raman-hey jaan,don't be afraid . tumhara pyaar mujhe hamesha protect karega.aur abhi toh main tumhare paas hoon,so stop thinking about that moron and think about us.

Ishita cupped his face and said-main bahut pyaar karti hoon aapse ,raman.aur aapko kabhi khona nahi chahti.

Raman wrapped his arms around her and said-hum kabhi alag nahi honge,jaan.dont worry ,hume koi alag nahi kar paayega.he said and kissed her temple softly.

She just smiled and took his lips in her,and soon got busy in loving  each other .

From next day,Raman start collecting proof against param more cautiously knowing well that param eyes is always on him and other helps.

One day,Raman was busy in taking care of ananya when he heard param talking to one of his men about some consignment.

Raman thought it's a good opportunity to get some clue and proofs against him .he tried to call Ashok but he didn't picked the phone.seeing no other option,he decided to follow param seeking half day off.

Raman was behind param when he saw param meeting a man,they were talking about sending some consignment to dubai.he was trying to understand what is in the consignment when his eyes fell on a box from which screaming of girls can be heard.

Raman realised,he is smuggling girls.he did video call to Ashok and told him to raid there as soon as possible.

Soon Ashok came with his team arresting param's men and releasing many teenage girls while param escaped .he was going back when his eyes went to gulabo.he went to gulabo and before Raman can say anything,he made her sit in the car and drive towards his mansion.

After an hour,Param was just glaring gulabo while she was looking down .

Seeing him all silent , gulabo said-aap har baar mujhpar kyun shaq karte hai,sahab??maine toh kuch nahi kiya??

Param-tum uss area mein kya kar rahin thi,tumhe pata hai woh kitna dangerous area hai.wahan police ne raid maari thi,what u were doing there??

Raman look at him thinking what to answer,how to divert him when he said-tumhe pata hai tum kitni khubsurat ho,tumhe khud ka khayal rakhna chahiye.goliyan chal rahi thi wahan,tumhe kuch ho jaata toh??he said huskily coming very close to Raman.

Raman look at him all shocked while he continued-agar khud apna khayal nahi rakh paa rahi,toh tell me.i will take care of u.he said caressing raman's cheek while he closed his eyes tight in utter disgust.

He pushed param away and said-yeh kya kar rahen hai, sahab.main waisi aurat nahi hoon,he said and tried to ran away ,when param hold raman's hand and said-lekin main waisa hi hoon,main bahut bura hoon ,gulabo.but uske saath achcha hota hoon,who shares herself with me.be mine,I will keep u happy.he said huskily in raman's ear and hugged him tight while raman was in a fix not understanding what to do next.

Raman was trying to break the hug while he was going on snuggling more into him taking his fragrance.

Param-u smell delicious,deewana bana diya hai mujhe apna,meri ho jao ,gulabo.he was saying while Raman close his eyes all ready to punch him hard when his phone rang.

Param saw the number and picked it.he went out talking while Raman closed his eyes in relief.

Raman-yeh toh mere peeche pad gaya hai,bhaag Raman warna yeh tujhe bhi nahi chodega.he was saying and was about to go when param came inside again and said-kahan jaa rahi ho,chalo mere saath.

Gulabo-nahi sahab,let me go.he was saying when his phone rang.he picked it and said-kya??

Param-what happened??

Gulabo-meri Amma ko heart attack aa gaya hai,I have to go.saying so he ran out saving himself from param.

After an hour,Raman was sitting in his house,ishmi were also sitting silently when Ashok said-yeh saala param toh bahut hi ghatiya nikla.tere peeche pad gaya.

Raman-sach,he is one disgusting man.mujhe toh lagaa aaj main nahi bachne wala,I was about to hit in his balls,but u called me.he said and Ashok signalled him not to talk like this infront of the girls.

Mihika-seriously,he is such a dog.achcha hua,I left his place.warna pata nahi mere saath kya karta.

Ashok-forget about u,agar Raman ko bed par le jaata toh socho kya hota.bechara param pure mood mein,aur jab main part par pahunchta toh ,tai tai phiss.bechara wahin marr jaata.he said laughing 

Raman glared him and said throwing a pillow on him-aur tu abhi marega.

Ishita-stop fighting ,it's a serious issue.raman phans gaye hai,agar kal wapas nahi gaye toh woh dhoondhne lagega unhe aur gaye toh kaise bachenge usse.mujhe toh bahut chinta ho rahi hai,woh param hamari expectation se jyada ghatiya nikla.he is behind his house help also.kaise iss problem se niklenge.

Raman-main nahi jaa raha uske ghar wapas,agar gaya toh jarur usse goli maar dunga.

Ashok-but yaar jaayega nahi toh saboot kaise dhoondhenge.aur uss par nazar rakhna bahut jaruri hai.he is involved in human trafficking also,aaj kitni bachchiyon ko bachaya humne,he was trading them to foreign countries for money.we can't leave all this in mid,we have to finish him.

Raman-yes,u r right.mujhe wapas jaana hoga.

Ishita-but kaise,he is behind u.usse kaise bachenge??

Raman look at her and said-i have an idea,mere saath mere saab ke ghar chalogi,Amma.

Ishita got confused and then smiled understanding his plan.

Next day,param was sitting with his wife while ananya was playing when param said-ananya ki care taker nahi aayi ab tak.

Simmi-aati ho hogi.she was saying when gulabo walked inside with a old lady.

Gulabo walked in and said-memsahab ,yeh meri Amma hai.inki tabiyat bahut kharab rehti hai,can I keep her with me.

Param-nahi nahi,how can u,he was saying when simmi said-ofcourse,waise bhi it's ur room.u can keep ur mother.waise kya naam hai aapka??

Ishita-rajjo.

Simmi-ok,gulabo inhe kamre mein le jao aur agar kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat hogi toh batana.

Gulabo nodded and took rajjo inside while param got irritated seeing her mother with her .

Raman took ishita inside and said-aur Amma,kuch chahiye toh nahi??

Ishita wrapped her arms around him and said-aap chahiye.

Raman smiled and soon both were busy in kissing each other passionately .

That's all for now,enjoy.

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Quite interesting update but still waiting for eagerly for mohabbat se jyada 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update.. 

Param is disgusting.. 

Glad they ashok and Raman could save the girls.. 

Loved it.. 

Continue soon