Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Then bring ST too. RR said to play Bajaj again he needs the same Prerna.
Awww ❤️
But Erica might not be replaced I guess... I still doubt that KSG is going to get replaced... i dont know why :v
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Then bring ST too. RR said to play Bajaj again he needs the same Prerna.
Awww ❤️
But Erica might not be replaced I guess... I still doubt that KSG is going to get replaced... i dont know why :v
hamara bajaj

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
CuteUnc ko phone laga Pavan 😎 confirm kar lete hai😎 phir toh ST as Prerna required 😱 and Hiten as Anurag. Chalo issi bahane trps aajayegi 😆
Puri cast change? 🤣 Yeh to hone se raha.... But now Ronit will look even more convincing tbh
But he is always shouting 😔😔😞😞🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Why not Sidharth Shukla? Guy can give buzz.🤣
And pushing 😭😭
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
no i wanna see salman khan 😍😍😍
Phir Hrithik ne kya galti ki hai boss? ☺️
I trust CuteUnc he will make sure that puri cast change ho jaye 😎 he be like RB needs Prerna Give me ST Ekta 😎
Puri cast change? 🤣 Yeh to hone se raha.... But now Ronit will look even more convincing tbh
CuteUnc 😈
This buzz is becoming a circus now🤦♀...I mean Kuch bhi...