Mine are
1. Acts of Service
2. Quality time
3. Words of Affirmation
4. Receiving gifts
5. Physical touch
(I actually love gifting more than receiving😆)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mine are
1. Acts of Service
2. Quality time
3. Words of Affirmation
4. Receiving gifts
5. Physical touch
(I actually love gifting more than receiving😆)
I’m so happy today. Yesterday Mohit liked my comment, today I got a reply. ❤️ Already got my birthday gift from him ☺️
happy birthdayOriginally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
I’m so happy today. Yesterday Mohit liked my comment, today I got a reply. ❤️ Already got my birthday gift from him ☺️
happy birthday
Thnx, but my birthday is tomorrow. 😳
I am here for sometime😳
How are you all?
I got words of affirmation
Quality time
Acts of service
Physical touch
Receiving gifts
oh ok well early wish😆Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
Thnx, but my birthday is tomorrow. 😳
1. Quality time
2. Acts of service
3. Words of affirmation
4. Physical touch
5. Receiving gifts
Originally posted by: XBNJ4VAEEH25PMOG
Why this guy is behaving like this? His dress is very different too......
He is Ayushmann Khurana! That gif is for a movie called dream girl where the lead actor impersonates as a girl to earn money! That's why he is wearing a saree!😆
Originally posted by: Y2I55RH5JZAMWZCV
It's hard to crawl in the old messages but did as you suggested..........saw few cropped and edited images......are you referring to those?
Yes! Thanks!
How dare you call the edited?🥺 Did you not read the note?🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5