Why is Rajeev.M so quiet?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Why is Rajeev.M so quiet?
Rajeev Masand must be ashamed of doing all that, some people can't even fake. If he really does all this, he needs to learn a lesson.
I am boycotting everything here and Bollywood. I don't think I can come on term with this anymore. Bollywood is a shitty place.
Where's Mish these days?
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
I am boycotting everything here and Bollywood. I don't think I can come on term with this anymore. Bollywood is a shitty place.
Does this mean you will not visit this forum or this CC? 😒
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0