Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Sony uncle ko bolo na koi
Uncle toh ek number ka beep hai 🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Sony uncle ko bolo na koi
Uncle toh ek number ka beep hai 🤬
Uncle toh ek number ka beep hai 🤬
Don't know what uncle is planning 😡 .getting on my nerves now.
Mai us barfi wale song pe nahi bana parhai vm
Hey .. try vm on th song dekha Hazaro dafaa and also tere sang yaara
Ek number👏
Mineil ka wo dance wala scene kitni bhi bar dekho mann hi nahi bharta
Neil kitne passionately dekh raha tha mini ko aur mini bhi uski ankhon mein khoyi hui thi☺️
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Ek number👏
Mineil ka wo dance wala scene kitni bhi bar dekho mann hi nahi bharta
Neil kitne passionately dekh raha tha mini ko aur mini bhi uski ankhon mein khoyi hui thi☺️
Thank you
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Thank you
Hii just saw some edits on sounoor and sun, kritzz and me were discussing mini madam's sharp looks and neil's condition
We remember that song ankhiyo se goli maare😆
If you have time then please make vm on this including all those sharp looks scenes😆
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Hii just saw some edits on sounoor and sun, kritzz and me were discussing mini madam's sharp looks and neil's condition
We remember that song ankhiyo se goli maare😆
If you have time then please make vm on this including all those sharp looks scenes😆
Kartik Bumi and Robot wala?
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Kartik Bumi and Robot wala?
No other one
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Kartik Bumi and Robot wala?
We are old 🤣 it's Govinda Raveena Tandon song🤣
Hii Please dont hit me for bringing up another story without completing the ongoing ones. I promise I will wrap them up soon and also the spin...
Hii I know I said that I will be away from IF for few days as I am really busy in office work....but Miniel dobara kheech laaye So here I am...
Hii friends Here comes the don story everyone was waiting for. Not decided yet whether it will be a SS or FF. Still need to finalise some...
hii friends, I am Anjali. I have watched Patiala Babes since starting but I am new to this forum. I loved this love track between mini and neil....
Hii, I have brought yet another Miniel story. Its a bit longer for OS and bit shorter for SS so it will be completed in two/three updates. I...
633