He looks shifty himself though, no? I find myself very suspicious of him, lol.
Also apparently Ghana Ali is in this drama too. I suspect she might be connected to Jibran's plot, but we shall see I guess.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
He looks shifty himself though, no? I find myself very suspicious of him, lol.
Also apparently Ghana Ali is in this drama too. I suspect she might be connected to Jibran's plot, but we shall see I guess.
This show is getting interesting every passing episode.
Jo bhi ho, sanam is going to end up with sabih 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Sammi266
He looks shifty himself though, no? I find myself very suspicious of him, lol.
Also apparently Ghana Ali is in this drama too. I suspect she might be connected to Jibran's plot, but we shall see I guess.
yeah thats why i think he may be connected to one of her past lovers and might be plotted in her life for revenge?
omg i mss ghana ali good to see her back...but she always gets the side roles of ex wife or sister...i guess she will only have a cameo
This show is getting interesting every passing episode.
Jo bhi ho, sanam is going to end up with sabih 👍🏼
yup sabih will get sanam in the end
Why does sanam need to end up with someone? Why cant she raise her kid alone?
^ that’s not happening 😆
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Why does sanam need to end up with someone? Why cant she raise her kid alone?
it would be nice if they showed that honestly
that’s why I liked ghalti and khaas.Originally posted by: azaanabbas
it would be nice if they showed that honestly
i love such endings ...i need to watch khaas