Am I the only one who just doesn't find any spark in her, despite her being beautiful and elegant.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am I the only one who just doesn't find any spark in her, despite her being beautiful and elegant.
Jawani Mein aunty jaisi lagti hai. AUNTY.
Originally posted by: TheSmurfs
Am I the only one who just doesn't find any spark in her, despite her being beautiful and elegant.
I dint even find her beautiful, it's more like the hate for these star kids than liking her, that's going for her.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I dint even find her beautiful, it's more like the hate for these star kids than liking her, that's going for her.
Why cant people just accept that everyone can have different opinions, it doesnt always have to do with nepotism. I personally dont mind star kids. I love Alia and Ranbir and I love Tara too.
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
Why cant people just accept that everyone can have different opinions, it doesnt always have to do with nepotism. I personally dont mind star kids. I love Alia and Ranbir and I love Tara too.
Why cant people just accept that everyone can have different opinions🤪.
Kya hua Maroon bhai 😂😂
Baby aane wala/wali hai ab toh sudhar jao 🤣
Excuse me folks.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_fIjQFJoD7/?igshid=16g34c32aby9k
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9vqVU5B0Bh/?igshid=b6wfzc31gvfx
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6pbx-HBHYT/?igshid=15waxwf3wvdbz
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4C-5RTpWI7/?igshid=v37es2m145xc
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqTJRihh2w/?igshid=q1o6gxucn3kf
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxcC6cUBFz8/?igshid=1e0a7cfqfz4ty
She looks very pretty in these pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2079074686634471816 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxN85kBZiI8
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-celebrates-new-beginnings-with-new-home-but-fans-go-whys-she-wearing-a-ring-in-ring-fin_232135
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70gBVwL53w...
15