Hey Meena! How are you? I'm here but multi-tasking...also doing dishes 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey Meena! How are you? I'm here but multi-tasking...also doing dishes 😆
i also finished cleaning the kitchen...now on computer..
Hey Meena! How are you? I'm here but multi-tasking...also doing dishes 😆
pri, what exam are you studying for?Originally posted by: priya185
our exams were online
open book exams
what exactly are you studying for?
i also finished cleaning the kitchen...now on computer..
Ahh...the joy of cleaning 🤔
Hey Meena! How are you? I'm here but multi-tasking...also doing dishes 😆
you always do multitasking.......don't you?
i also finished cleaning the kitchen...now on computer..
Hi Meena! Are you guys celebrating dish cleaning day?👍🏼
Alina already posted.....please find & solve it......
Originally posted by: PPNLDOQGBOCT3PL6
you always do multitasking.......don't you?
LOL I gave up...I'm too tired to do dishes right now...I'll put them in the dishwasher before I go to sleep...I literally get tired from socializing...this is bad 😆
How was your day?
Originally posted by: CPI6LA5V6HPH7A3F
Hi Meena! Are you guys celebrating dish cleaning day?👍🏼

We need some disney magic like this 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5