Okay then I guess I have one more member chance to stay in this game
😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay then I guess I have one more member chance to stay in this game
😡😡
Thug should keep the next thread ready in advance
Originally posted by: Unconventional
Thanks ya..u guyz are all so sweet..🤗
Malal sirf is baat ka hai kambakht fun fun me myself n others lost one point.😛
I hope Cool N Cold plays next game.
Nhi to I'd password Dede mein uske a/c se khel lunga.. 😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Thug should keep the next thread ready in advance
they are super activeOriginally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Sheeps are very demanding man 😂
Sheeps are very demanding! We need to be constantly fed.
Sheep are food-oriented, and association of humans with regular feeding often results in sheep soliciting people for food. Those who are moving sheep may exploit this behavior by leading sheep with buckets of feed. - wikipedia
So its normal behavior only that we’re asking for our Shepherd 😆
This thread also crossed 150 pages.😲
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
they are super active
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Sheeps are very demanding! We need to be constantly fed.
Sheep are food-oriented, and association of humans with regular feeding often results in sheep soliciting people for food. Those who are moving sheep may exploit this behavior by leading sheep with buckets of feed. - wikipedia
So its normal behavior only that we’re asking for our Shepherd 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8