😒Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
Abhi chahiye ki khoon se lat pat Bajaj chahiye? 😆 Ek hi milega😛
On a genuine note, I promise I will make it worth the wait!❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😒Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
Abhi chahiye ki khoon se lat pat Bajaj chahiye? 😆 Ek hi milega😛
On a genuine note, I promise I will make it worth the wait!❤️
Waise bhi next update mein khoon se latpat Bajaj ane anho wala sahi se 🥺
I am sure Mr Bajaj has already gone to save Sneha
Update soon
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Waise bhi next update mein khoon se latpat Bajaj ane anho wala sahi se 🥺
Haha itna confidence? 😆 What if he caught an early flight to London 🤣?
😆 he didn't because he received a call that made him reverse his car, if you have forgotten 🤣Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
Haha itna confidence? 😆 What if he caught an early flight to London 🤣?
Aaj Saturday hai
Update kidhar hai?! 😈
Guys! I'm sorry but i won't be able to update today. Im at my bhaiya's house and couldn't go back home. So ill only be able to complete the chapter tomorrow
😡😡😡😡Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj
Guys! I'm sorry but i won't be able to update today. Im at my bhaiya's house and couldn't go back home. So ill only be able to complete the chapter tomorrow
😡 MUJHE PATA THA