I have serious confusion in finding out answers for two questions.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I have serious confusion in finding out answers for two questions.
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I have serious confusion in finding out answers for two questions.
I am torn between 2 choices in atleast 4-5 Qs 🤔
I am happy this time, three questions were really good and brightened up my mood when I was answering them. ❤️
Result Chahe jo bhi ho, I loved answering the questions this time.
Zada ho gya 🤣
But it's OK.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
What happened ? Question no.7 cancelled ? Was the answer akshay kumar ? 🤣🤣
You are funny 🤣
It was Anushka Shetty 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I am happy this time, three questions were really good and brightened up my mood when I was answering them. ❤️
Result Chahe jo bhi ho, I loved answering the questions this time.
Zada ho gya 🤣
But it's OK.
Good to be happy, content that leads to confidence, u will do well 😆 rem' Panditaain from last round..
Originally posted by: EZWXOKQDKESCNBDR
Good to be happy, content that leads to confidence, u will do well 😆 rem' Panditaain from last round..
Haha, hoping for the best 🥳
Maroon
Zeal
Altgr
Renee
16 left😆
Kal shaam tak sab answers send karr de to raat ko results😊
I'll send one minute before the deadline.
Endum inki baat mat sunna aaram se answers send karo. Inki chakkar me mujhe jaldi jaldi karna para sara answers galat ho gaye
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8