Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe bs yeh btao k kab khtam hoga yeh sabh yaar 😰😰
Originally posted by: Roses-khushi
Mujhe bs yeh btao k kab khtam hoga yeh sabh yaar 😰😰
I also want to know. Wearing masks everywhere looks like we are in a hospital even while grocery shopping and working 😭
Originally posted by: roni_berna
I also want to know. Wearing masks everywhere looks like we are in a hospital even while grocery shopping and working 😭
Everywhere depressing moments
For now, India's recovery rate is 50.06%😊. I hope it continues like this. And guys, if new cases are increasing its because tests are also more. Though the cases are increasing but the percentage of cases to tests done is mostly same that is 4%-5%. And out of infected ones, death rate happens 2%-3% everyday.
Confirmed+561
3,10,156
Active
1,45,944
Recovered+1,055
1,55,294
Deceased+5
8,895
For now, India's recovery rate is 50.06%😊. I hope it continues like this. And guys, if new cases are increasing its because tests are also more. Though the cases are increasing but the percentage of cases to tests done is mostly same that is 4%-5%. And out of infected ones, death rate happens 2%-3% everyday.
Confirmed+561
3,10,156
Active
1,45,944
Recovered+1,055
1,55,294
Deceased+5
8,895
Not only India but many countries have recovery rate above 50% , India is moving on peak no time to relax now.