was looking for ff.. where ariya go for some job and arjun get hurt and to save his life ariya sleep together and after that riya get pregnant... sorry can't remember the name!
Page
of
1was looking for ff.. where ariya go for some job and arjun get hurt and to save his life ariya sleep together and after that riya get pregnant... sorry can't remember the name!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess it's Kaise Yeh Ishq he from Ariyabestfan dear.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/arjun/3517735/arjun-and-riya-kaisa-yeh-ishq-he
Here is the link, check once by yourself dear.
Originally posted by: everestlove
I guess it's Kaise Yeh Ishq he from Ariyabestfan dear.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/arjun/3517735/arjun-and-riya-kaisa-yeh-ishq-he
Here is the link, check once by yourself dear.
No..that's not the story
I think it's thakdeer
No.. itsnot the one..in the story they both r undercover.
I think its kya yahi pyaar hai by piya
May be its my story....kya yahi pyaar hai..???
Based every parts on Arjun's shows....but as usal mera twist to padta hai...
🤓
But not sure.... write more details if you want exact story....
🤗
They both go on mission and stuck somewhere Arjun get shot or something and riya has to save him.
I think she call doctor and to save him she have to give her body heat... something like that.