Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I wouldn’t be shocked Akshay Kumar has been an answer for like one question each round. It’s like Akshay is the Key to unraveling the sheep mystery 🐑 😆
Thuggie is a big Akki fan so....😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I wouldn’t be shocked Akshay Kumar has been an answer for like one question each round. It’s like Akshay is the Key to unraveling the sheep mystery 🐑 😆
Thuggie is a big Akki fan so....😆
so is baar ek round zyada hai
Originally posted by: Unconventional
Question se zada sadma to ye padhke ho raha h mujhe.😲
Last time I was sure with Madhuri Ranbir n Jani Dushman.This time not even a single question seems easy.😔
Natak na karo tum, 😡
you performed far Better than me, dekhna, this time again, you will do very well 🥳
Thuggie is a big Akki fan so....😆
So this whole game has been His way to brainwash akshay into our heads 🤣
this game is unpredictable Kabhi bhi palat sakta hai.😊Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Thanks Yaar, but I am not winning anyway, I lost the chance in last round itself. No worries. I. Am participating for fun. So, I will just enjoy. ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Oh man
This time I don't feel very confident. And I have some confusion in one question.
Just think if the first thing that comes to your mind 😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
so is baar ek round zyada hai
Yes because iss baar participants jyada the.
No I don't think last ques is member based. Read it again guys. Usi mein confusion tha
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Natak na karo tum, 😡
you performed far Better than me, dekhna, this time again, you will do very well 🥳
Na na sachii..haalat bohot kharab h.😆
I have no prem with the winner title but I wanted to play all rounds..so much fun it is but thug has made sure the undeserving ones leave this time.
Akshay Kumar se ummeed thi bohot..this time uspe b pani fir gaya.😆
Yeah the trick is to think but not too much😆
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8