The old HB was giving interviews again






Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
The old HB was giving interviews again






I think once this CC's mission is over, ill get up 


WTH really??? Those people should take my review first then hire him for anything 




THE END IS NEAR JEN2









He's done so much damage to so many people and world need to hear it 



Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-
THE END IS NEAR JEN2
YESSS it's happening. Are you ready for the next chapter??






It was the first thing I saw when I came here🤔 








Good thing my eyes dont see stuff like that but keep me updated with it🤣🤣🤣

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842