Biji and EXOL check page one second post...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Biji and EXOL check page one second post...
Agle round ke questions kaha hai?

Let me know what you get for questions 1-10 🤣
Dont tel anyone one of the answers is Akshay Kumar.
I wouldn’t be shocked Akshay Kumar has been an answer for like one question each round. It’s like Akshay is the Key to unraveling the sheep mystery 🐑 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I wouldn’t be shocked Akshay Kumar has been an answer for like one question each round. It’s like Akshay is the Key to unraveling the sheep mystery 🐑 😆
Maybe this is the sublime message Thug wants to pass.. is he Akshay supporter or hater?
Yayy, Thanks Thug, this round questions are great
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8