Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#10- Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.5k

Users

11

Likes

2.7k

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: YVBSY3DOMSOFZMUJ


We thought.....we're your friends.........Meena....Alina is calling us her foes.............oh...ho let him come here.........is he coming in NYC/Boston/CT?


Ofc you guys are my friends! But I meant friends from college. LOL he's going to Philly...that's close to NJ...east coast. Actually, I almost there too but I knew I wanted to stay in the midwest

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 7INGEOKZKUHUDWLP

Is she aware of this forum?


She knows that I'm on some forum where I discuss shows becuase I used to be here almost 7-8 years back too....but she doesn't know the website.


She's actually almost all caught up with the episodes 😆 I think she binged watched all in one day

PJ4UQDTCDQL22YRE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Ofc you guys are my friends! But I meant friends from college. LOL he's going to Philly...that's close to NJ...east coast. Actually, I almost there too but I knew I wanted to stay in the midwest


So you don't like East Coast.......it's OK.............nowadays...people are scared of us...........😭..... Philly is nice...I like it there......little bit different than us.......not too much though......

Edited by Isabel - 6 years ago
PJ4UQDTCDQL22YRE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


She knows that I'm on some forum where I discuss shows becuase I used to be here almost 7-8 years back too....but she doesn't know the website.


She's actually almost all caught up with the episodes 😆 I think she binged watched all in one day


Here comes the trouble.........How is her MCAT prep...going........

Edited by Isabel - 6 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NOH4IJADO7XPYLV6


So you don't like East Coast.......it's OK.............nowadays...people are scared of us...........😭..... Philly is nice...I like it there......little bit different than us.......not to much though......


No, I would love to come to the east coast! But living there for 4 years...I don't want to be too far away from my parents. TBH Philly looks amazing...my friend is a social butterfly and very adventurous so I think he will love it there...I might visit him there later on if I ever have time

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KYV2L334XV4XC3XF


Here comes the trouble.........How are MCAT prep...going........


She binged in 2 days 😆 she's calling Shravan a jerk right now because he lied about Suman and hurt Devika's feelings....LOL she said this is her way to take a break and relax from MCAT studying. Her test is a month away...

PJ4UQDTCDQL22YRE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


No, I would love to come to the east coast! But living there for 4 years...I don't want to be too far away from my parents. TBH Philly looks amazing...my friend is a social butterfly and very adventurous so I think he will love it there...I might visit him there later on if I ever have time


If you come........you'll love it here.......you're such a baby..........

PJ4UQDTCDQL22YRE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


She binged in 2 days 😆 she's calling Shravan a jerk right now because he lied about Suman and hurt Devika's feelings....LOL she said this is her way to take a break and relax from MCAT studying. Her test is a month away...

I agree with her.........is she also a drama queen too?

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: OPHA4ESXQGKFIHEL


If you come........you'll love it here.......you're such a baby..........


Yes, I'm a baby ❤️ I want to be close enough to my parents that if I miss them, I can drive in a day to go see them and come back the next day.


I really hope to come to NYC....so much to experience there! I'm not a city girl but I feel like it would be fun...food, sight-seeing, night-life? (not much of a partier though), shopping

PJ4UQDTCDQL22YRE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

hi guys have to go..

Good night! Meena.......

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".