They seem a good pair!😆
They will even be the usual PT teacher and English teacher pair found in schools🤣
Teranna is it?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
They seem a good pair!😆
They will even be the usual PT teacher and English teacher pair found in schools🤣
Teranna is it?😆
Poor Shravan jiju😭Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I guess Shravan jiju did it😆
Poor guy has to face so much competition😆
Originally posted by: LMX7TPOSD7IGCBDR
The others are in house arrest🤣
Did you spot Sid in your dreams?😆
Cuz I did!
Originally posted by: 6TN4X6Q47CEK5B5C
The others are in house arrest🤣
They are in your heart itself😲😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
They seem a good pair!😆
They will even be the usual PT teacher and English teacher pair found in schools🤣
Teranna is it?😆
To think about it yes! You're right! One of my school PE/PT sirs was linked with my English teacher!😲
Good observation Babu🤣
Yes and I talked of two of my friends liking him i.e Mishti and my bestie😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I guess Shravan jiju did it😆
Poor guy has to face so much competition😆
🤣
To think about it yes! You're right! One of my school PE/PT sirs was linked with my English teacher!😲
Good observation yaar Vagee🤣
Our PT sir was linked with our science teacher😆
Yes and I talked of two of my friends liking him i.e Mishti and my bestie😆
That's their effect😆
How is your bestie's dad? Hope he is good!😳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5