I am loving the teasers..the OST is wonderfull too. But it reminds me of Do Bol's OST..the line : Jaa mohabbat tujhe alvida kar dia. It is like: Jaa tujhe maaf kia. 😉 I wish this OST was sung by Nabeel Shaukat Ali.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am loving the teasers..the OST is wonderfull too. But it reminds me of Do Bol's OST..the line : Jaa mohabbat tujhe alvida kar dia. It is like: Jaa tujhe maaf kia. 😉 I wish this OST was sung by Nabeel Shaukat Ali.
Is Mansha supposed to be sick in this?
i know its copy ..but still cant wait for it ..i feel we will enjoy this one :P
Isn't the OST too short 😔
Mujhe nahi lagta yeh whole ost hai. Pura ost abhi tak release nahi hua, jismein female version bhi hoga
Originally posted by: The_Wanderer
Mujhe nahi lagta yeh whole ost hai. Pura ost abhi tak release nahi hua, jismein female version bhi hoga
HUM usually releases a promotional OST of 1 minute or so and then a full one around 3rd-4th episode.
I have a strong feeling MTA is gonna be a hit despite having a clash with Fahad Mustafa's production. Idk why I think it'll fetch more trps than IZN or MNJ used to.
im afraid Jalan will be very popular amongst our desi aunties
Originally posted by: Sammi266
Is Mansha supposed to be sick in this?
i think shes just obsessed like the typical heroes we see on Geo
full version releases after drama starts
I am so put off by the teasers, don’t feel like watching. WHY WHY WHY would you plagiarize such a famous movie and give no credit. Say it is inspired by Judaai.
This is my biggest problem with Bollywood too, stealing Pakistani songs, movies, dramas, dialogues without any credit given.
I can’t believe Zahid Ahmed would chose another disaster after main na janoo. Sad!