Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: priya185
Naagin 5 is rumoured to have Hina Khan and Surbhi Chandna
Soap opera # 5....LMAO.......what is naagin all about anyway.......looks like popular there.....
@Isa - I saw this earlier and was going to share this with you 😆 Netflix shared some SRK-Kajol scenes from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai....you will see a glimpse of what we are always talking about 🤣 But I realized that I like K3G more than the other movie which is total crap. I like the tire puncture scene 😆
^ Aww...that's so cute!
LOL I called my cousins the other day and they are older brother-younger sister. They fight all the time!....They are literally Tom & Jerry. I felt bad for my aunt & uncle 😆 They were like this during quarantine:
Did you refer you & me here? No one can fit better than us...........
i wish too but the future is unpredictable..erica used to mock ekta & now she's working with that same ekta...i hope mohit & kanikka portray their talent in a show that shows their potential..
You're right...also she's associated with Bollywood even though not many TV actors get a chance and the ones who do, don't get very popular thanks to nepotism and disregard of actual talent. I hope Mohika don't work with EK in the future...they should stay faaaar away from her
Originally posted by: F7C5W35LZOKELXOE
Soap opera # 5....LMAO.......what is naagin all about anyway.......looks like popular there.....
Oh boy...how do I explain this...so Indian Mythology has these snakes who can take form of human (usually female) and they are usually wish-granting or taking revenge (usually this in the show)...I haven't watched it because it's not my cup of tea
Here's a promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbma1U-qKQI
You don't need eng subtitles for this...it's not worth it 😆
Originally posted by: C4BAS4QIMHSG6EMB
Did you refer you & me here? No one can fit better than us...........
LOL True but you are the crowned sass queen! All hail Queen Isa

i wish too but the future is unpredictable..erica used to mock ekta & now she's working with that same ekta...i hope mohit & erica portray their talent in a show that shows their potential..
True...even Mohit mocks EK shows and says he'll never do them but he literally did a webseries with her before EDKV2...maybe he realized his mistake because he never mentions the series
Oh boy...how do I explain this...so Indian Mythology has these snakes who can take form of human (usually female) and they are usually wish-granting or taking revenge (usually this in the show)...I haven't watched it because it's not my cup of tea
Here's a promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbma1U-qKQI
You don't need eng subtitles for this...it's not worth it 😆
No way...snake is scary.......no need of snake story......I will watch the link you sent for SRK then..........
lol don't even watch the episodes because it is just a boring thriller with bland comedy...🤣Originally posted by: 6IPZKB5IGM5DR2VB
No way...snake is scary.......no need of snake story......I will watch the link you sent for SRK then..........
Originally posted by: VGW7BROVGOFSUBGN
No way...snake is scary.......no need of snake story......I will watch the link you sent for SRK then..........
SRK >>>>> Snake 🤣 He's def less scary lol
lol don't even watch the episodes because it is just a boring thriller with bland comedy...
and awful VFX it seems...like seriously it's so embarrassing for ITV...standards dropped so much
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5