Hi🙋♀️ . Is anyone watching Arohan on dd retro ? Its a must watch..
Page
of
1Hi🙋♀️ . Is anyone watching Arohan on dd retro ? Its a must watch..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, I watch it. It is fantastic.
Yes, I watch it. It is fantastic.
Didnt see anything like this now a days ...same saas bahu drama or nonsense and non realistic romance.... Over acting and what not
I tried watching it as it was about girls joining navy but lost interest when FL falls for her widower arrogant boss who insulted her multiple times instead of his younger brother who is also a trainee like her. I felt bad when the younger brother is sad in the end looking at the FL choosing his elder brother. Insulting throughout entire show and confessing in last 10 minutes of show realizing his love that also when FL's one of the friends blasted him for being a jerk to FL. I am not saying Aarohan is a bad show but FL's choosing Mills&Boons guy instead of his younger brother ruined it for me.