Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I know surprising 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I know surprising 😂
Oh my god, I see my name on the wanted list 🤣
I just realized that the reason why Melissaa wasn't getting any second round questions was because I sent to someone called Melissa, and not Melissaa .
😆, I sent some random poster sheep questions twice, that person would be shocked when she will open IF account😆
Tris007
atvfan
Columbus_Crew
Iceflames
natkhat_angel
S_H_Y
TheMinion
sg1217
KhushbooLvNK
Mahisa22
LotusPetals
Done 😎✅
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I just realized that the reason why Melissaa wasn't getting any second round questions was because I sent to someone called Melissa, and not Melissaa .
😆, I sent some random poster sheep questions twice, that person would be shocked when she will open IF account😆
🤣
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I just realized that the reason why Melissaa wasn't getting any second round questions was because I sent to someone called Melissa, and not Melissaa .
😆, I sent some random poster sheep questions twice, that person would be shocked when she will open IF account😆
Lol 🤣
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I just realized that the reason why Melissaa wasn't getting any second round questions was because I sent to someone called Melissa, and not Melissaa .
😆, I sent some random poster sheep questions twice, that person would be shocked when she will open IF account😆
Nooooo..... She'll report you😂😂😂
Might as well send an apology PM LMAOOO
Oh my god, I see my name on the wanted list 🤣
You be a good candidate and send the answers soon 😊
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8